Dec 31, 2006

Bisexual?


I don't know what comes to your head when you read the title, "guy with a two-track mind". But no, I'm most definitely not bisexual. I love women - most shapes and sizes, but sometimes I do think of what it would be like to be with a man. Actually I already know that back from my early teen years. Don't know if that was child abuse or molestation, but I touched a grown man's penis when I was 12-13, and I was stimulated at the same time. Can't say if it was excitement from danger or the fact that I hadn't worn any underwear under my loose clothing.

The main reason for me to make this rather discreet blog is to discover and direct my sexual thoughts to find out the true nature of my sexuality. I do have man-on-man fantasies, but I have tried butt sex, and it's no fun. No, I would rather fuck a real woman. But when it comes to fellatio, I guess it doesn't really matter if it's a guy or a girl. You just need anyone's mouth. Of course it's a great help if the person has long hair.

At best, you could call me bicurious, but I can't let that label stick with me in my social life. I don't want all my friends to feel uncomfortable with me. For me, this is where I will share my inner-most thoughts - things that even scare me sometimes, and still remain anonymous.

No comments: