Dec 31, 2006

Butt Devil

<-- Not this kind of a butt devil. Oh no! That foundation and the hair on his back, no way!

My butt devil would come under 'bad hygiene' according to most people. See, I'm used to washing my ass with water and then drying it with a tissue paper. But lately the container I used to fill water in has been stolen, and all I have is a tissue paper to wipe my butt. So well, I developed two gigantic pimples on my nice little butt. And it hurts like hell. I can't sit, lie down or even walk too much because of the friction with clothes!

All this to deal with on New Year's Eve when I am going to a rave party at the beach! This is fucking sad. Siloso will be so pumping tonight! I hope the swelling and pain subside so that I can have some fun. Who knows, I might get laid tonight! And hell, I haven't shaved off excess body hair on my ass because of the butt devil! But I guess I'll take care of my pubic hair, which has grown long enough. Back in the '80s I would've been cool with all my hair, but well, you gotta live according to the times.

No comments: